2023 ETHICS Annual Summit / 2023 HETHICO Event is taking place soon!
Dear ETHICS Members and other Participants of the 2023 ETHICS Annual Summit / 2023 HETHICO Event,
Our 2023 ETHICS Annual Summit follows the theme “Made by you for you”. An experienced and enthusiastic team of ETHICS members took into account your 2022 event feedback and other recent surveys among Health Care Ethics & Compliance Professionals. Objective: make the 2023 event most meaningful and valuable for all participants.
The ETHICS event team converted your feedback and input into the following agenda subjects:
● Opening speech focusing on Ethical Culture and Behaviors of Corporations (businesses, companies, firms) and the individuals representing those corporations. This includes the monitoring and measuring of ethical behaviors of such corporations.
● Social Media – highly interactive session
o Part I: you will hear what risks are involved when using social media, how to manage them and what guidelines exist that cover this fast-evolving space
o Part II: you will be asked to interact with your like-minded peers to share best practices and learn from each other.
● “Share & Learn” on critical, highly relevant subjects – rotating in breakout groups, participants get acquainted with best practices, add their own experiences, may even create taglines and guiding principles
o Breakout Group Subjects
▪ Patient as Consultants – service compensation criteria / methodology.
▪ HCPs as Digital Opinion Leaders (DOLs) – selection criteria beyond just ‘number of followers’.
▪ Third-Party Intermediary compliance assessments – assessment outcome and findings, risk mitigation and conflict of interest – before final appointment / contracting.
▪ Speak-Up Programs, Hotline, communication channels to raise concerns – What’s in place? Any geographical or cultural differences? Sanctions and Corrective Actions.
With these subjects and sessions settings another clear request will be covered as well: providing the opportunity to strengthen and broaden participants’ network, connections and relationships among peers.
An interesting and exciting 2023 Ethics Annual Summit is expecting you to participate, to contribute and to benefit from.
The Strategy Committee of ETHICS