2018 General Assembly Presentations
Below are the agenda and presentations from the ETHICS 2018 General Assembly held on Thursday 04 and Friday 05 October 2018 at the Clifford Chance offices in Paris.
Thursday 04 October 2018
Introduction by Dominique Laymand, ETHICS President, and Roeland van Aelst, incoming ETHICS President (from January 2018).
Annual review and formal resolutions from Arthur Muratyan, ETHICS General Secretary General Assembly Resolutions
Annual financial review from Pascale Paimbault, ETHICS Treasurer Treasurer’s Update
Strategic Vision for ETHICS, moderated by Olivier Chaduteau, who assisted the Strategic Committee with its development. The Strategic Vision is sponsored by Roeland, with each element being led by one or more members of the Strategic Committee.
- Governance: led by Roeland van Aelst
- Management & Development of Chapters: led by Michael Bartke
- Networking: led by Sue Egan
- Competency Profiles: led by Tamara Tubin
- Learning, Thought Leadership & Knowledge Management: led by Cécile Gousset & Stephen Nguyen-Duc
- Communication: led by Dominique Laymand (note – Dominique addressed those present without using PowerPoint)
Requirements for Compliance Programmes / Anti-Corruption Landscape Update by Peter Dieners of Clifford Chance (awaiting updated presentation)
Keynote Speech: Insights into the World Bank’s Integrity Program by Bertrand Andre Rossert, Advisor, Policies, Knowledge Management and Partnerships; Ethics and Business Conduct Vice-Presidency; World Bank
Panel on Code Convergence and what we (ETHICS) can do to drive greater convergence led by Thomas K Hauser